Advanced Research & Development
To Keep up with high quality standard of our products:
- There are 65 special laboratories and over 700 scientists responsible for research & development and testing of the products.
- The concept of environmental protection has been built in every procedure of the production process.
- Amway has continuously employed advanced technology to develop new products. Today, many of these products have already obtained patent.
Something about Amway's products and quality:
- There are now 450 items of quality products using Amway's brand name. These include personal care products, health and fitness products, home care and home technology products as well as other services.
- Amway has obtained over 900 patents and 800 patents pending.
- Amway has stopped using CFC for its aerosols since 1978 to protect the environment.
- All Amway products have used concentrated formulas in order to get more value for money. The solid wastes produced from Amway products are 50-70% less than those from other brands.
- The world's first multi-vitamin and multi-mineral food supplement was developed by Mr. Carl F. Rehnborg for Nutrilite™ in 1934.
- Mr. Rehnborg was a pioneer in studying the phytofactors of plants. His advocation of the Phytofactors™ as become Nutrilite™'s registered brand name.
- Based on 2010 RSP sales (US$) of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (VDS) across all retail channels by Euromonitor International Limited, Nutrilite™ is the only global vitamin and mineral brand to grow, harvest, and process plants on their own certified organic farms.
- According to source Euromonitor International Limited; Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, World, Global Brand Name, Retail Value RSP, % breakdown, 2012, Nutrilite™ is the world's No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand.
- According to source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2012, Premium Cosmetics and Premium Skincare category and subcategory; global 2011 value RSP, Artistry is among the world's top five, largest selling, premium skincare brands.
- According to source Euromonitor International Limited; Beauty and Personal Care 2012, Premium Cosmetics and Premium Skincare category and subcategory; global 2011 value RSP, Artistry is among the world's top ten, largest selling, premium cosmetics brands.
- Based on a Verify Markets study of 2011 global sales, Amway's eSpring™ is the world's largest-selling brand of kitchen water treatment systems.